Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello there.........

Hi there and welcome to The Borrowed Flea blog. Let me introduce myself.  My name is Tara and I love to shop for vintage items and make great spaces with them. For me, these pieces tell a story and I love to see them used in every way imaginable.  Combining my love for vintage and the looks they create, I started The Borrowed Flea.  The Borrowed Flea is your source for all things vintage for every occasion.  So, take a look around at the inventory and let me know what kind of event you are having and the vibe you want. I'd love to help you personalize a look that is all about you.  And remember, I'm always out there looking and gathering so check back often and contact me if you're looking for something specific.  I just might have it.  Here are a few snaps of what I've been doing lately.....


















What have you been up to? 






No comments:

Post a Comment